GTBank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria, and it has a large customer base. However, GTBank customer care has been a major source of frustration for many customers. There have been numerous complaints about long wait times, unhelpful staff, and unresolved issues.
In this blog post, we will take a closer look at GTBank customer care. We will discuss the common complaints, and we will offer some tips for getting the best possible service from GTBank customer care.
GTBank Customer Care Number
If you are still having trouble getting help from GTBank customer care, you can try contacting the bank through social media. GTBank is active on WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook, and it usually responds to customer complaints within a few hours.
You can also try contacting GTBank’s customer care department directly at the following phone numbers:
- 0700 4826 66328
Common Complaints About GTBank Customer Care
Here are some of the most common complaints about GTBank customer care:
- Long wait times: Customers often have to wait for a long time to speak to a customer care representative. This can be especially frustrating when customers are trying to resolve an urgent issue.
- Unhelpful staff: Some customers have reported that GTBank customer care representatives are unhelpful and unwilling to resolve their issues.
- Unresolved issues: Some customers have complained that their issues have not been resolved, even after speaking to multiple customer care representatives.
Tips for Getting the Best Possible Service from GTBank Customer Care
Here are some tips for getting the best possible service from GTBank customer care:
- Be prepared: Before you contact GTBank customer care, make sure that you have all of the necessary information, such as your account number and the details of your issue. This will help to speed up the process.
- Be polite and respectful: Even if you are frustrated, it is important to be polite and respectful to GTBank customer care representatives. This will make them more likely to want to help you.
- Be persistent: If you do not get the help that you need from one customer care representative, try speaking to another one. Do not give up until your issue is resolved.
GTBank customer care has a long way to go before it meets the expectations of its customers. However, by following the tips above, you can improve your chances of getting the best possible service.